Sunday 9 June 2013

Aim Six


Guide children to use a class-corners map
Aim 6
1.    Professionalism and understanding
2.    Implementing and managing learning
3.    Monitoring and Assessment of learning
4.    Planning for learning
5.    Reflection
 
TP Competency
This is a map that I will create which has the same layout of the classroom and the same corners. The aim of this map is to get children to reflect on the activity they were doing wither if it was guided by a teacher or is it was a free flow play time. I learned this in one of my teaching practices and I want to find out if it is applicable in such setting (Government- ADEC). I also believe that children may develop may skills if I guide them and teach them to use such a map. For one their linguistic abilities will develop especially if I insisted on using English to describe their activity. Another skill will be developed is their logical thinking because they will be able to reflect on what they have done or they want to do in the corner they choose to play in.
Rationale
I have to :
·         Design a class-corners map.
·         Assign a time with it my lesson time to do it (preferable the first class of the day).
·         Take one of the four groups each time to practice reflecting on the corner they choose.
Strategies
My school mentor comments at my implementing as follows ,"Model and demonstrate for students on how to use a center.
 
I also tride to draw an activity map as follows but during play time
 
 
:
"
 
Evaluation
Evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment