Sunday 9 June 2013

Aim Three


Explain one or two focus activities in the whole group time before doing them.
Aim 3
1.    Implementing and managing learning
2.    Monitoring and Assessment of learning
3.    Reflection
TP Competency
I noticed after some self- evaluations of certain lessons that I complete the first part of the lesson well and I achieve the planned task in it. However, sometimes I fail to keep some focus activities in the right path of achievement, in other words, children do the activity according to what they think is correct which sometimes ends up to be wrong.  The is because of the following reasons:
·         First, I rush to move them from the whole group time to the focus group time because I try to be in the time frame of the school schedule.
·         Second, I do not explain the activity before sending children to their focus groups which affect their understanding to the purpose of the activity.
Rationale
Before sending children to their focus group activities explain what each group will be doing while the teacher works one activity.
Strategies
I did that by trying to 
 Establish procedures for structuring transitions to increase time-on-task and to maintain smoothness
Explain explain activites before sending students into focus groups or indepedent groups
Watch your time
Evaluation &
Evidence


Below Arte comments from my Mentoring college teacher:

No comments:

Post a Comment