Sunday 9 June 2013

Aim Seven


Provide guided discussion time for all children to improve several intelligences areas
Aim 7
1.    Professionalism and understanding
2.    Monitoring and Assessment of learning
3.    Planning for learning
TP Competency
This activity takes place in the whole group area by allowing children to form a circle and they choose a topic from two to talk about by the  guidance of the teacher and each child should share his or her idea about the selected topic. The that led me to choose this goal is because of my MCT feedback on my “ implementing and managing learning” because I need to ensure communication and to include children in it. I also noticed this way in one of my teaching practices and I have always wanted to have the chance to use it because it has many benefits to children. For example, it will help children to gain vocabulary as many of them share their prior knowledge and experiences. It will also help them trust each other and socialize.
Rationale
I can achieve this aim by:
·         Include it as a part of my lesson once a week.
·         Brain storm ideas about topics that may interest child.
·         Make it fun by pretending that it is a camp fire story.
 
Strategies
I tried to achieve this aim but sometimes I collapse. However, I had many opportunities to be engaged with children discussions such as when I read stories to them and then we retell it.
 
 
Evaluation
Evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment