Sunday 9 June 2013

Aim Four



Use assessment tools that my school mentor assesses children by in focus activities.
Aim 4
 
1.    Implementing and managing learning
2.    Monitoring and Assessment of learning
3.    Planning for learning
4.    Reflection
TP Competency
In order to plan lessons according to children’s needs and abilities I have to be able to address those needs. One way to achieve this is to observe them closely and assess them solving certain problems and doing some tasks and get the results. Furthermore, assessment results can tell me as a teacher about how this child learns or about his-her interests which will help me to plan lessons and tasks based on all that. This goal will also help me to extensively practice teaching and assessing then I will be able to evaluate children’s strengths and weaknesses as well as their academic development at their age. I will also be able to give feedback to children about their work or behavior so they have at least a basic understanding if they need to work at home for weak students, or if they can do challenging tasks for the student who achieved the goal.
Rationale
·         Assess children during some tasks in the focus group time or-and the whole group time after I present them.
 
·         Assess children during some tasks that my Mentoring School Teacher presents.
 
·         Gather all assessment sheets in a folder.
Strategies
 

During my practices I tried to use the forms of assessment that mentoring school teacher uses. I also tried to assess children’s work in many subjects such as literacy and numeracy.
 

 
Evaluation &

Evidence

No comments:

Post a Comment