Tuesday 2 October 2012

Reflective Journal - 3



Today I presented a lesson in Arabic but it also covers some numeracy outcomes. it was successful and the activity was effective as I wasted to present the # 7 through the unit covered (7Emirates).

 

The MST was so pleased after I finished the Circle time and her comment was (the children were really focused). Also, I attended the planning meeting where I learned new tools too break down the outcomes which will make teaching less harder, focus on children's learning and achieve the aim or the outcome.

 

The only issue is that children have to be assessed by the teacher and sometimes I feel that I get on the way of this process, although my teacher is so supportive and cooperative.

I think that some help from my side won’t hurt with the assessment thing ;)

 

2 comments:

  1. You seem to be participating in the whole school life, Aisha. Please try to structure your reflections under the heading of the reflective cycle. This will give you a clear structure and help you focus your thinking. Remember, the focus is 'what is the quality of my class's learning?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. here

    ReplyDelete