Monday 1 October 2012

Reflective Journal - 2

This is the second day of the T.P and today was better than yesterday in matters of knowing the children and remembering their names. I did not start my lesson officially but I introduced  a part of the teacher's lesson as I did the whole and the small (activity) time and of course the teacher did the supporting activities.
 
Today I have discussed presenting a lesson tomorrow for Arabic and Math. lesson because of the following:
 
1-To see if I will get the same results of my research in the Arabic language.
2-To experience teaching in Arabic as I may teach both languages in the future.
3- To gain children’s attention and reinforce my guidance as a teacher.
 
I hope it will work well J
 

2 comments:

  1. Today I have taught the children Arabic and Islamic, because the Arabic teacher was absent, beside of course my actual numeracy lesson it was good in a way by showing the children that I’m a teacher and I will teach them.

    I prefer you to get start teaching them some numeracy and literacy so you get back the skills of planning and choosing proper activities so you are ready for MCT observation.

    Wish you the best and keep it up =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you the best in your teaching practice.

    ReplyDelete